Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Chinese dinner

Last night we had dumplings and spring rolls it was delicious.
i tried make a fancy design on my spring rolls using mayonnaise and it did not work. I put herbs on my spring rolls and dumplings it tasted yummy. We fried the dumplings, i really liked it,i used my chinese dinner plate and i put a little container of soy sauce on the side. I like using chopsticks with my dinners especially with chinese and Japanese dinners like noddles, sushi, spring rolls and dumplings. Do you know why we had that dinner? Because we were celebrating chinese language week. The End🥟😀😋

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie,
    The spread of dumplings and spring rolls look delicious. I liked how you have decorated the spring rolls. What filling did you use for your dumplings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie
    The dumplings look so delicious.I would love to make some dumplings with you.

    ReplyDelete