Monday, December 6, 2021

My amazing weekend



 On Saturday I got a bubble tea kit. I love the taste of bubble tea. It tastes like heaven. Strawberry Milk Bubble Tea originated in Taiwan and is a refreshing milk tea made with strong black or green tea, strawberry milk, and chewy tapioca balls known as boba. It was delicious.


On sunday Me and my mum organised a movie and cookie decoration session with my cousins and we are sending invitations to them. My aunty knows about it because it is a surprise for my cousins. I can not wait for the surprise. My cousins will be so happy so that was my weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie,
    This is such a good weekend! It sounds like soo much fun! Anywayy Good job, Byeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ellie that looks so nice i had mine on friday i had strawbery to

    ReplyDelete